Live From Austin Tx
At Town Hall Party
Result of your query: 1950 products
|Johnny Cash - Hymns by Johnny Cash
1958 albumiin lisätty 1 bonus biisi
|Columbia 2002||CD||12.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Johnny Cash's America 2CD
CD + DVD. includes previously unreleased tracks
DVD includes unseen pilot from 1965 Johnny Cash Show, 1968 Canadian TV Special and Cash with Bob Dylan Outtakes from "Eat That Document etc.
|Sony Music 2008||CD||15.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Life / Sings The Ballads Of The True West 2 CD
2CD = 40 tracks
|Sony Bmg 2006||2-CD||17.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Live At Town Hall Party 1958
||Sundazed Music 2003||LP||20.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Live At Town Hall Party 1959
180 grm vinyl !
|Sundazed Music 2003||LP||20.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Live From Austin Texas
14 tracks. digisleeve. Live 1987 KLRU TV Austin, Tx
|New West Records 2005||CD||17.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Live From Austin Tx
50 min live from Austin City Limits 1987
|New West Records 2005||DVD||17.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Live From Austin, Tx
14 biisin live Texasista 1987.
180 gram vinyyli
|New West Records 2012||LP||25.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Love God Murder Life 4CD
Four CDs on one package
|Sony BMG 2007||CD-Box||35.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Man In Black: Live In Denmark 1971
60 min live with 19 tracks from Denmark 1971
|Sony BMG 2006||DVD||19.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Mercury Years
18 biisiä - mukana duettoja Hank Williams Jr, Waylon Jennings, Emmylou Harris, Tom T Hall ym kanssa.
|Spectrum 2000||CD||9.00 €
|Johnny Cash - My America - The Best Of Johnny Cash Vol. 2 3CD Box
||Sony Music 2009||CD-Box||17.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Now Here's Johnny Cash
180 gram red vinyl
|Get Back Records 2002||LP||18.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Now Here's Johnny Cash
||Hallmark Music 2012||CD||6.90 €
|Johnny Cash - Now Here's Johnny Cash LP + CD
By the time this album was released in 1961, Johnny Cash had long-since left Sun Records for greener pastures. The album is therefore, a compilation of songs Cash recorded while still under contract with Sunâ€”from his earliest recordings in December 1954 to his final session in July 1958.
|Doxy Music 2011||LP||20.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Now, There Was A Song! LP + CD
originally released in 1960.
|Doxy Music 2011||LP||20.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Presents A Concert Behind Prison Walls
14 biisin DVD, Johnny Cash:n lisäksi myös mukana
Linda Ronstadt, Roy Clark ja Foster Brooks.
|Eagle Vision 2003||DVD||23.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Ride This Train
albumi vuodelta 1960 lisättynä neljällä bonusbiisillä
|Columbia 2002||CD||9.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Ride This Train LP + CD
||Doxy Music 2011||LP||20.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Ridin' The Rails
Leffa vuodelta 1974. " A nostalgic look at the history of the american railroad as told instory and song by the legendary johnny cash
|Johnny Cash - Rock Island Line
tracks recorded in 1957 & 1958
|Charly Acquisitions Ltd 2010||LP||22.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Sings Hank Williams LP + CD
180 gram vinyl albums featuring a bons CD of the same album.
Originally released 1960
|Doxy Music 2011||LP||20.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Sings The Ballads Of The True West
||Sony Music Entertainment 2012||CD||9.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Solitary Man - American III
180 gram vinyl
|American Recordings 2000||LP||18.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Songs Of Our Soil
||Sony Music 2002||CD||9.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Songs Of Our Soil LP + CD
recorded in 1959
|Doxy Music 2012||LP||20.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Tennessee Top Cat
17 Livebiisiä vuosilta 1955-65
|Cotton Town Jubilee 1995||CD||18.00 €
|Johnny Cash - The Best Of Johnny Cash
||Sony Music Entertainment 1995||CD||5.90 €
|Johnny Cash - The Complete Columbia Album Collection 63CD Box
JOHNNY CASH: THE COMPLETE COLUMBIA ALBUM COLLECTION.
63 CD:tä + kirja. Sisältää Cashin koko Columbia tuotannon vuodesta 1958 vuoteen 1990. Mukana Rich Kienzlen tekemä kirjanen.
Johnny Cash: The Complete Columbia Album Collection is a 63-CD treasure trove that will appeal equally to longtime Cash followers, as well as newcomers to his timeless body of work. Featuring 59 original album titles Cash recorded for Columbia, from 1958's "The Fabulous Johnny Cash" through the tow Highwayman albums of 1984 and 1990 (with Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson).
In addition to the seminal 59 albums are two new compilations:
singles plus - a 2CD collection of single sides that did not originally appear on albums, plus guest performances on other artists' albums among them Bob Dylan, The Carter Family, Mother Maybelle Carter, June Carter Cash, The Earl Scruggs Revue, Marty Robbins, Willie Nelson and Shel Silverstein (spanning 1958-1985).
Johnny Cash With His Hot And Blue Guitar is a 28-song collection of single and non-single classics during his Sun Records years, 1958-48.
“When one thinks of Johnny Cash’s recordings, one thing is certain. The Columbia years loom larger than any other phase. A star when he arrived in 1958, when he departed, he was an American icon.” (from the liner notes written by Rich Kienzle)
Representing the entirety of the musical performances released by the Man in Black on Columbia Records during his lifetime, JOHNNY CASH: THE COMPLETE COLUMBIA ALBUM COLLECTION is a 63-CD treasure trove that will appeal equally to longtime Cash followers, as well as new¬comers to his timeless body of music.
• 59 Columbia albums plus two new supplemental compilations make this the all-time, hands-down granddaddy of all Johnny Cash collections, period.
• 35 titles released for the first time on CD by Columbia/Legacy in the U.S.;
• The first 19 chronological titles released in monaural (mono) sound for the first time on CD by Columbia/Legacy in the U.S.
JOHNNY CASH: THE COMPLETE COLUMBIA ALBUM COLLECTION contains album rarities galore:
• The Gospel Road (double-album New Testament chronicle in song and story, 1972)
• Koncert V Praze – In Prague Live (1978 Czech recording, licensed to Supraphon, 1983)
• I Walk The Line and Little Fauss and Big Halsey original 1970 movie soundtracks
• The Christmas Spirit (1963) and Christmas – The Johnny Cash Family (1972) holiday celebrations
• and many more!
Checking in with his 59 original album titles for Columbia, from 1958’s The Fabulous Johnny Cash through the two Highwayman albums of 1985 and 1990 (with Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson), this impressive box set is living history. It shows Cash in command of his country & western and gospel roots, blues, straight-ahead rock and roll, the traditional balladry and folk music he loved so dearly, and much more.
Adding to those seminal 59 albums are two new compilations:
• The Singles, Plus – a 2-CD, 55-song collection of single sides that did not originally appear on albums, plus guest performances on other artists’ albums, among them Bob Dylan, the Carter Family, mother Maybelle Carter, June Carter Cash, the Earl Scruggs Revue, Marty Robbins, Willie Nelson, and Shel Silverstein (spanning 1958-85).
• Johnny Cash With His Hot & Blue Guitar – a 28-song collection of single and non-single tracks released during his Sun Records years, 1954-58, including “Hey Porter,” “Folsom Prison Blues,” “I Walk The Line,” “Cry! Cry! Cry!,” “Ballad Of A Teenage Queen,” “Big River,” and more.
This massive work was painstakingly compiled by award-winning producers Gregg Geller and Steve Berkowitz, who have supervised Legacy’s historic Johnny Cash reissue program for over a decade. The prestigious box set takes its place alongside similar attention-getting Columbia career retrospectives by Miles Davis, Tony Bennett, Dave Brubeck, and Billie Holiday.
• The physical box resembles the lift-off-lid design of The Complete Miles Davis Columbia Album Collection 70-CD box set issued in 2009.
• Each title is packaged as a mini-LP CD with its original artwork, including the five original gatefold albums in Cash’s Columbia discography.
• The accompanying will include a definitive 5,000-word liner notes essay by veteran annotator Rich Kienzle.
• Also included in the booklet is complete discographic information (songwriters, recording dates and cities, musicians, guest performers, producers, release dates, original catalog numbers and Billboard chart numbers for albums and single tracks, and more).
“Cash staked his claim and established himself at Sun; at Columbia, he defined himself for all time.” (Rich Kienzle)
JOHNNY CASH: THE COMPLETE COLUMBIA ALBUM COLLECTION
# Title Rec. Rel. Catalog
1. The Fabulous Johnny Cash 1958 1958 CL 1253
2. Hymns By Johnny Cash 1958-59 1959 CL 1284
3. Songs Of Our Soil 1958-59 1959 CL 1339
4. Now There Was A Song 1960 1960 CL 1463
5. Ride This Train 1959-60 1960 CL 1464
6. Hymns From The Heart 1961 1961 CL 1722
7. The Sound Of Johnny Cash 1961-62 1962 CL 1802
8. Blood, Sweat And Tears 1962 1962 CL 1930
9. Ring Of Fire: The Best Of Johnny Cash 1958-63 1963 CL 2053
10. The Christmas Spirit 1959-63 1963 CL 2117
11. Keep On The Sunny Side by the Carter Family 1963 1963 CL 2152
with special guest Johnny Cash
12. I Walk The Line 1963-64 1964 CL 2190
13. Bitter Tears: Johnny Cash Sings Ballads Of 1964 1964 CL 2248
The American Indian
14. * Orange Blossom Special 1964 1965 CL 2309
15. *# Johnny Cash Sings The Ballads Of The True West 1959-65 1965 C2L 38
16. * Everybody Loves A Nut 1965-66 1966 CL 2492
17. * Happiness Is You 1962-65 1966 CL 2537
18. * Carryin’ On With Johnny Cash and June Carter 1964-67 1967 CL 2728
19. * From Sea To Shining Sea 1967 1967 CL 2647
20. Johnny Cash At Folsom Prison (live) 1968 1968 CS 9639
21. The Holy Land 1968 1968 KCS 9726
22. Johnny Cash At San Quentin (live) 1969 1969 CS 9827
23. # Hello, I’m Johnny Cash 1969 1970 KCS 9943
24. The Johnny Cash Show 1970 1970 KC 30100
25. I Walk The Line original soundtrack 1970 1970 S 30397
26. Little Fauss and Big Halsey original soundtrack 1970 1970 S 30385
27. Man In Black 1971 1971 C 30550
28. A Thing Called Love 1971-72 1972 KC 31332
29. # America – A 200-Year Salute In Story and Song 1970-72 1972 KC 31645
30. # Christmas – The Johnny Cash Family 1972 1972 KC 31754
31. Any Old Wind That Blows 1972 1972 C 32091
32. # The Gospel Road [2-CD] 1971-72 1973 KG 32253
33. Johnny Cash and His Woman 1973 1973 C 32443
34. Johnny Cash pa Osteraker 1972 1973 CBS 65308
35. Ragged Old Flag 1974 1974 KC 32917
36. The Junkie And The Juicehead Minus Me 1973-74 1974 KC 33086
37. The Johnny Cash Children’s Album 1971-73 1975 C 32898
38. Johnny Cash Sings Precious Memories 1974 1975 C 33087
39. John R. Cash 1974 1975 KC 33370
40. Look At Them Beans 1975 1975 KC 33814
41. Strawberry Cake (live) 1975 1976 KC 34088
42. One Piece At A Time 1975-76 1976 KC 34193
43. The Last Gunfighter Ballad 1975-76 1977 KC 34314
44. The Rambler 1977 1977 KC 34833
45. I Would Like To See You Again 1976-77 1978 KC 35313
46. Gone Girl 1977-78 1978 KC 35646
47. Silver 1979 1979 JC 36086
48. Rockabilly Blues 1979-80 1980 JC 36779
49. Classic Christmas 1980 1980 JC 36886
50. The Baron 1980-81 1981 FC 37179
51. The Survivors Johnny Cash + Jerry Lee Lewis + 1981 1982 FC 37961
Carl Perkins (live)
52. The Adventures Of Johnny Cash 1981-82 1982 FC 38094
53. Johnny 99 1983 1983 FC 38696
54. Koncert V Praze – In Prague Live 1978 1983 Supraphon
1113-3278 55. Rainbow 1984-85 1985 FC 39951
56. Highwayman - Waylon Jennings + Willie Nelson + 1984-85 1985 FC 40056
Johnny Cash + Kris Kristofferson
57. Heroes with Waylon Jennings 1984-85 1986 FC 40347
58. Highwayman 2 - Waylon Jennings + Willie Nelson + 1989 1990 C 45240
Kris Kristofferson + Johnny Cash
59. At Madison Square Garden (live) 1969 2002 CK 86808
60. Johnny Cash With His Hot & Blue Guitar 1955-58 (2012) -
61. # The Singles, Plus (2-CD) 1958-85 (2012) -
* indicates original monaural (mono) recording
# indicates gatefold cover package
# # #
|Sony Music 2012||CD-Box||225.00 €
|Johnny Cash - The Fabulous Johnny Cash
|Hallmark Music 2009||CD||4.90 €
|Johnny Cash - The Fabulous Johnny Cash
Johnny Cash's first album on Columbia is also regarded as his best from his late fifties period. After he was released from his Sun Records contract, Cash unleashed his best material for The Fabulous Johnny Cash (1958). Maintaining his stripped-down, bare bones Country Blues style the album is simply all killer, no filler Classic Cash. Great songs like "Frankie's Man, Johnny", "Don't Take Your Guns To Town" and "I Still Miss Someone" proved to be staples in Cash's extensive body of work. Finally available on 180 gram vinyl!
|Music On Vinyl Records 2013||LP||20.00 €
|Johnny Cash - The Legend
4CD = 104 tracks + 72 page book.
|Sony Bmg Music 2005||CD-Box||48.00 €
|Johnny Cash - The Man In Black - His Early Years
"Legends In Concert" 16 tracks - 39 min
|Whe international 2004||DVD||9.00 €
|Johnny Cash - The Outtakes 3CD
3CD = 129 TRACKS
|Bear Family 2007||CD-Box||55.00 €
|Johnny Cash - The Singles 1955-1958 2CD
What more can really be said of 'The Man in Black?' The distinctive, basic sound of his deep baritone voice, stark, percussive guitar transcended any one genre and created his own sub-genre between the blunt honesty of folk, the rebellion of rock & roll, and the weariness of country.
Includes the classic hits 'I Walk The Line', 'Ballad of a Teenage Queen' and 'Don't Take Your Guns To Town'.
Johnny Cash is simply an institution in music history and is without doubt one of the most famous and respected country singers and American artists. This collection perfectly captures his journey to international stardom.
|Jasmine Records 2010||CD||13.00 €
|Johnny Cash - The Solid Gold Collection 2CD
36 tracks. Great collection of songs with a nice booklet
|Union Square Music 2005||2-CD||10.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Traveling Cash - An Imaginary Journey
20 tracks SUN Recordings
|Bear Family 2006||CD||17.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Unseen Johnny Cash
1-LP (one-sided, Cash portrait engraved on reverse side, 180-gram pressing) with a 16-page hardcover book. -- Think you've seen it all by Johnny Cash Think you've heard it all by Johnny Cash Think again! An innovative artist like Johnny Cash deserves an innovative package. Here, striking unpublished images from early in Cash's career are packaged with a one-sided LP of Cash on-stage in 1957 and 1959. The flipside of this limited edition LP features a portrait of Johnny Cash, engraved into the LP's audiophile-grade 180 gram vinyl. Packed in a 16-page hardcover book. A true collector's item! Unseen photos, rarely heard audio! Released to coincide with the 80th anniversary of Johnny Cash's birth! -- In 1955, at the dawn of his long career, Sun Records president Sam Phillips sent Johnny Cash to a nearby photographer, William Speer. Cash was fortunate because Speer was an innovative craftsman, influenced by vintage Hollywood photographers who used light in a dramatic new way. Speer shot photo sessions with Cash, between 1955 and 1958. A couple of images were published in the 1950s, but the rest were stored away... until now. Realizing that the photos deserved to be seen full size, Bear FamilyY lustrously restored them and packaged them in a 16-page LP-sized hardcover book, accompanied by a one-sided LP of rare live audio from the same era. The other side of the LP features a portrait of Cash engraved into the audiophile-grade 180 gram vinyl. And so now, eighty years after Johnny Cash was born in rural Arkansas at the height of the Great Depression, we see him in a new light. -- There are many Johnny Cash collectors, and this is Cash in words, music, and... above all... striking unpublished images! -- Also available as a digipak CD with a 28-page booklet.
|Bear Family 2012||LP||29.00 €
|Johnny Cash - Vol. 1 - Man In Black
Bear Family's anthology of Johnny Cash's recordings for SUN was the first truly complete edition, and the first Sun anthology in Bear Family's trademark ultra-high sound quality. The fifth CD in the box features a complete early Columbia session with false starts, out-takes and studio conversation
|Bear Family||CD-Box||80.00 €
|Johnny Cash - With His Hot And Blue Guitar LP + CD
re-issue of his 1957 Sun Records LP
|Doxy Music 2011||LP||20.00 €
|Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash - Duets
the very best from the couple that walked the line
|Sony Bmg Music 2006||CD||10.00 €
|Johnny Dollar - Mr. Action Packed
20 biisiä Texas Rockabillyä / R&R:a. Nauhoitettu Dallasissa 1957-1958.
|Dragon Street 1998||CD||19.00 €
|Johnny Dollar - Mr. Action Packed
20 biisiä Texas Rockabillyä / R&R:a. Nauhoitettu Dallasissa 1957-1958. Digipack
|Rollercoaster 1998||CD||20.00 €
|Johnny Horton - Got The Bull By The Horns / Honky Tonk Hardwood Floor
||Sleazy Records 2011||Single/EP||7.00 €
|Johnny Horton - I'm A Fishin' Man
DVD with 24-page booklet, b&w, NTSC, regional code: 0, 28 tracks, playing time approx. 71 mns.
Never before seen performances by Johnny Horton. Rare recordings from collection of Jerry Hope. Ozark Jubilee Shows from the collection of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. A rare live concert.
When Bear Family began work on the Johnny Horton LP box sets back in the mid-1980s, just two videos traded hands among collectors: a grainy copy of 'I'm A Fishin' Man' and an 'Ed Sullivan Show' appearance. Now we have an embarrassment of riches. Finally, we see why Horton was, as his contemporaries said, a natural television performer. Amiable, good-looking, and breezily confident, he was ideal for what was then the new medium of television. Just the kind of guy you'd want to bring into your living room.
This DVD collects most of the known videotaped performances of Johnny Horton from very early in his career until just a few weeks before he was killed. There are 25 filmed performances and three bonus audio performances spanning the years from 1953 until 1960. He not only sings his biggest hits, 'North To Alaska', 'Johnny Reb', 'Sal's Got A Sugar Lip', 'Sink The Bismarck' and of course 'The Battle Of New Orleans', but he also performs songs that won't be as familiar to collectors, like 'Electrified Donkey', 'Be Honest With Me' (as part of a trio with Eddy Arnold and Molly Bee), and 'I'm A Fishing Man'. Even though there are no published interviews with Johnny Horton, on this DVD he talks with the hosts of the Ozark Jubilee show Red Foley, Bobby Lord, and Eddy Arnold. An essential complement to Bear Family's definitive history of Johnny Horton's recordings!
A NOTE ON FILM QUALITY: Bear Family has always made a sustained commitment to quality. This DVD was sourced from original films and kinescopes, now fifty or sixty years old. Some, especially those sourced from 'Jubilee USA' kinescopes, are not as clear as we would have liked, but they are the only known copies. We feel that their historic value outweighs the technical imperfections.
|Bear Family 2012||DVD||20.00 €
|Johnny Horton - Legend - Priceless Collection
|Collectables 2004||CD||10.00 €
|Johnny Horton - North To Alaska And Other Great Hits 2CD
ohnny Horton was one of the best and most popular honky tonk singers of the late '50s and this superb super value 2CD set, with no less than 60 wonderful tracks, is the most comprehensive package outside of a box set.
Includes all the UK and US hit singles up to his tragic death in 1960. Some of the highlights: 'The Battle of New Orleans' and 'North to Alaska' really show off his iconic international hit making prowess!
This collection runs from spectacularly raucous rockabilly through to country ballads and novelty hits and is quite simply a must have for fans of Johnny Horton and this genre.
|Jasmine Records 2012||CD||15.00 €
|Johnny Horton - Rockin' Rollin' Johnny Horton
|Bear Family 1990||CD||17.00 €
|Johnny Horton - Spectacular
15 biisiä Johnny Hortonin Columbia materiaalia
|Sony 2000||CD||9.90 €
|Johnny Horton - The Ballads Of Johnny Horton
CD digipack with 28-page booklet, 25 tracks, playingtime: 66:42) A new slant on one of the greatest country artists of all time! Some well-known hits'North To Alaska, All For The Love Of A Girl, When It's Springtime In Alaska'plus many overlooked gems!-- Originally, a 'ballad' was a story song, and then it became shorthand for a slow love song. Johnny Horton was the master of both sorts of 'ballads. ' Bear Family has issued everything that Johnny Horton ever recorded on two monumental boxed sets, and we have also issued the best of his rock'n'roll recordings. Now, on this exclusive single CD collection, we've focused upon his ballads, and emphasized just what a great singer he was. The set was compiled by Richard Bennett, who has produced Emmylou Harris and currently works with Mark Knopfler. As Bennett writes, -Horton's voice was big, infectious and friendly, bursting with charisma and personality. While he is much admired for the rocking up-tempo tunes and the mega hit 'Battle Of New Orleans,' Johnny Horton is less remembered as the great ballad singer he was. Very often the flip side of the record was where the heartfelt ballad was hiding or maybe a few would turn up tucked into a long playing album. It's these overlooked treasures that make up this set
|Bear Family 2010||CD||18.00 €
LEVYMESSUT / TAPAHTUMAT
GOOFIN' RECORDS TULEVIA JULKAISUJA
GOOFIN' RECORDS VESIVAHINKO / WATER DAMAGE