1990's (54)

2000's (48)

(17)

JÄRJESTYS:
Julkaisuvuosi
Artisti

Ulkomainen viihde

Result of your query: 1081 products

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22
Sharon Sheeley - Songwriter
28 biisiä Sharonin kirjoittamien biisien demoja vuosilta 1959-66. Tunnettu myös Eddie Cochranin tyttöystävänä.
RPM 2000 CD 18.00 €
Shep Fields and His Rippling Rhythm - Shep Fields and His Rippling Rhythm
Collector's Choice Music 2003 CD 13.00 €
Shirley Bassey - As I Love You 2CD
The Iconic Dame Shirley Bassey, DBE, is probably the most famous female singer to have emerged from the UK.

This unique 2-CD set anthologises her earliest recordings for the UK Philips label between 1956 - 58 and features her first UK No. 1 'As I Love You'. Other hits included are 'The Banana Boat Song', 'Fire Down Below', 'You, You Romeo' and 'Kiss Me, Honey Honey Kiss Me'.

Also available here are a pair of real collectors rarities, via her controversial live EP 'Live At The Café De Paris' and her debut LP 'Born To Sing The Blues'. These are truly historic recordings, many of which are notoriously hard to find elsewhere on CD.

Jasmine Records 2009 CD 12.00 €
Shirley Bassey - I've Got A Song For You / And We Were Lovers
LP:t vuosilta 1966 ja 1967 yhdellä CD:llä. 24 biisiä
BGO Records 2005 CD 18.00 €
Shirley Bassey - Never, Never, Never / Good, Bad But Beautiful
two more mid-70s albums on 1 CD.
BGO Records 2005 CD 18.00 €
Shirley Bassey - Nobody Does It Like Me / Love, Life And Feelings
Two mid-70's albums from Dame Shirley Bassey
BGO Records 2006 CD 18.00 €
Shirley Bassey - The Greatest Hits - This Is My Life
Emi Records 2000 CD 7.00 €
Siw Malmkvist - Die Deutschen Aufnahmen, 1966-1971 Harlekin
laulajattaren saksankielisiä levytyksiä
Bear Family 1993 CD 17.00 €
Siw Malmkvist - Tunna Skivor Och Andra Guldkorn
20 biisiä
Warner 1999 CD 17.00 €
Skyliners - Since I Don't Have You
21 tracks
Ace Records 1991 CD 17.00 €
Slim Gaillard - Laughing In Rhythm 4CD
4CDs = 102 tracks + booklet
Proper 2003 CD-Box 22.00 €
Sonny & Cher - Nitty Gritty Hour
48 min plus multiple bonus features
VIEW Video 2003 DVD 17.00 €
Sonny James - Sonny Rocks
34 tracks
Bear Family 2003 CD 18.00 €
Sonny James - The Complete Columbia & Monument Hits
22 biisiä
Collector's Choice Music 2002 CD 17.00 €
Sophia Loren - Music From The Films Of Sophia Loren Vol. 1
Sophia Loren’s remarkable film career spans almost six decades. Internationally, she is by far the most famous Italian actress. In her, the world has found an enticing, intelligent, quintessentially European woman, who was also warm, earthy and full of good humour.

Sophia is a fine pop singer. Our edition spans the musical output of the dizzying first three years of her career between 1955-58, comprising her early Italian hit singles including ‘Che m'è 'mparato a fa'’ which went to No 1 early in 1957 along with songs and instrumental selections from her earliest international films; Houseboat (George Duning), Boy On A Dolphin (Hugo Friedhofer), The Pride and the Passion (Georges Antheil), Desire Under the Elms (Elmer Bernstein) and The Key (Malcolm Arnold).

El Records 2009 CD 18.00 €
Sophia Loren - Wie Herrlich Eine Frau Zu Sein
2 x CD, 1 x DVD sekä 308 sivuinen LP-kannen kokoinen kovakantinen kirja. Yhteensä 81 biisiä.

She's best remembered as the voluptous, jet-haired siren of many 1960s Italian sex comedies, but Sophia Loren is an international star and a talented actress. To the surprise of many, she's also a recording artist. This set contains her complete recordings on two CDs, including the classic duets with Peter Sellers (which became huge hits in the UK). This boxed set also contains one DVD of thirty-eight movie trailers, as well as a 308-page hardcover book detailing her incredible movie career, poster reproductions, and lobby cards from Italy, the USA, Belgium, Germany and several other countries. This is the ultimate tribute!
Bear Family 2003 CD-Box 100.00 €
Sound Of USA - Vol. 1
over 60 min of custom and import car madness:

- customized rides
- wicked bikini babes
- awesome sound systems
- competition car audio
- hydraulics
- drifting video
Edel Records DVD 9.00 €
Soupy Sales - Featuring His Hit "Do The Mouse"
25 tracks
Soupermouse Records 1986 CD 18.00 €
Spike Jones & His City Slickers - Strictly For Music Lovers 4 CD Box
4 CDs = 95 tracks + 24 page booklet
Proper 1999 CD-Box 20.00 €
Spinshots - Never So Right
The Spinshots have been working on their first album for over a year.
They patiently rehearsed the right rhythms, tempos, count, adjusting the harmonies and arrangements, and steadily polished the diamond of their music into a product they are very proud of.
In 13 songs the band takes you on a trip, a hallucinogenic 45 minutes of the purest and loveliest neo-exotica. The album is called ‘Never So Right’ and it’s truly a labor of their mutual love for the project. The Spinshots are ready.
Sonic Scenery 2011 CD 19.00 €
Spinshots - Never So Right
Sonic Scenery 2011 LP 22.00 €
Stefan Grossman - Flowers On The Wall
America's master guitarist and an avocative songwriter
El Records CD 12.90 €
Steve Alaimo - The Very Best
18 tracks
Teenager LP 13.00 €
Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme - Sing More Golden Hits
10 biisiä
Collectables 2004 CD 12.00 €
Sue Thompson - Suzie: The Hickory Anthology 1961-1965
he big US hits and in-demand cuts from 60s pop'n'country chart maker Suzie, here for the first time on UK CD

By MICK PATRICK

To the fans of Sue Thompson, who scored a Top 3 hit in 1961 with the unforgettable 'Norman', she was a pop princess with a baby doll voice. Little did they realise that she had, in fact, been in the business ever since winning a beauty pageant in the late 1940s, and had three failed marriages behind her. A woman of the world with hidden depths, later in the 60s she would travel to Vietnam to entertain the troops, an experience that triggered a nascent spiritual awakening. Sue went on to study metaphysics and became a Buddhist. But I digress.

It's in beauty pageant-style reverse order that your scribe would like to announce Sue's winners, if he may. Indeed, there could be many like him for whom the closing quartet of cuts on "SUZIE: THE HICKORY ANTHOLOGY, 1961-1965" will be manna from heaven. It was legendary Nashville songwriter John D Loudermilk who Sue had to thank for Paper Tiger, the stomping, harmonica-driven chunk of feminist-lite pop candy that updated her image and revitalised her recording career early in 1965. She stuck with that new sound for another year but It's Break-Up Time, the Supremes-style Sweet Hunk Of Misery and Walkin' My Baby, a pounder written by Dean & Mark Mathis of Hickory labelmates the Newbeats, all failed to chart. Go figure.

In 1961, it had been another Loudermilk number, the adorable Sad Movies (Make Me Cry), that not only established Sue Thompson as a chart star, but also provided the long-awaited breakthrough hit for Wesley Rose's Hickory label, an offshoot of the Acuff-Rose music publishing empire. The great John D was also responsible for the aforementioned Norman, plus 1962's James (Hold The Ladder Steady) and four others on this collection. His clever It's Twelve Thirty-Five was hit single material, surely? Apparently not.

Talking of legendary songwriters, Sue had debuted for Hickory with the delicious Brenda Lee-alike Angel, Angel, one of many compositions supplied to her by Felice and Boudleaux Bryant. Check out their True Confession for an overlooked girl pop gem, if I ever heard one. And heck, even Sue's friend Roy Orbison wrote some songs for her too, like our title track Suzie. Don't overlook Sue's album-only cuts either, like her fine renditions of the Velvets' Tonight (Could Be The Night) and Jill Corey's Love Me To Pieces, both from the "Meet Sue Thompson" LP, and Sob Sister, another Loudermilk creation, from her "Two Of A Kind" platter, to name just three. In the years following the recordings contained on "SUZIE", Sue Thompson turned her attention to country music and made a 1970s chart comeback in that arena. But that's another story...
Ace Records 2003 CD 17.00 €
Sunny Gale - Story Of - Greatest Hits
30 tracks
Marginal Records CD 20.00 €
Sunny Gale - The Great Hit Sounds Of... Wheel Of Fortune 2CD
Often called 'The Wheel of Fortune Girl', Sunny Gale was the first to bring this enormous hit song to the world.

Hit songs include, in addition to the above: 'Smile'; 'Goodnight, Sweetheart, Goodnight'; 'Teardrops on My Pillow'; 'Try a Little Prayer'; 'Let Me Go, Lover!'; 'A Certain Smile'; 'My Foolish Heart'; 'Rock and Roll Wedding'; 'Soldier Boy'.

Great conductors are featured: Hugo Winterhalter, Ralph Burns, Jack Pleis, Joe Reisman and Henri Jerome.

This is, by far, the most comprehensive collection by one of America's favourite songbirds.

Jasmine Records 2012 CD 15.00 €
Suzie - Johnny Komm
Bear Family 2008 CD 17.00 €
Sven-Gösta Jonsson - Rockande Samen
30 biisiä vuosilta 1959-1963
Solna Records 2005 CD 15.00 €
Tak Shindo / Les Baxter - The Primitive Sounds / African Jazz And Mganga !
two LPs on 1 CD
Tikitune Records CD 18.00 €
Teresa Brewer - Teenage Dance Party
tracks from 1955-1958
Bear Family 1989 CD 17.00 €
Teresa Brewer - The Original Sound Of Miss Music ! Music ! Music
22 tracks
Jasmine Records 2001 CD 17.00 €
Terry Noland - The Original Demos - 1956
Bear Family LP  

The King - 4/2008
käytetty - uudenveroinen lehti.
OEPFC 2008 Lehdet 2.00 €
Käytetty
The Lucy Show - Including A bonus Of A Jack Benny Episode
The Lucy Show underwent many formants in its six year run, but these episodes focus on the hilarity that ensues when Lucy leaves her home and joins the workforce. America's favorite redhead finds herself getting into hot water with her boss, the easily excited Mr. Mooney.

episodes:
1. Lucy Gets Trapped
2. Lucy and the French Movie Star

BONUS! The Jack Benny Program "How Jack Found Mary"

75 min

This DVD is compatible with all DVD players
Digiview Productions 2004 DVD 9.00 €
Timi Yuro - 18 Heartbreaking Songs
Intermusic 1993 CD 10.00 €
Timi Yuro - The Amazing Timi Yuro - The Mercury Years
Spectrum Music 2005 CD 10.00 €
Tito Puente - Dance Mania
Music On Vinyl Records 2013 LP 20.00 €
Tito Puente - El Ray - A Man And His Music 2CD
Codigo Music 2010 CD 22.00 €
Tito Puente - Night Beat
originally recorded 1957

"El Rey de los Timbales" Tito Puente has been hitting drums, the ivories and timbales since the late forties and in the process has worked together with greats such as Mongo Santamaria, Willie Bobo and Ray Baretto. His stage performances are the stuff of legends, as well as his recording output: in total he released over 100 (!) albums during his five-decade spanning career.

Night Beat (1957) is one of the best of his earlier period, presenting Tito as big-band leader, driving the jazzy, latin-tinged performances of his band fellows forward with his immaculate sense of timing, swing and energy. Essential album of the undisputed "King Of The Mambo".
Music On Vinyl Records 2013 LP 20.00 €
Tito Puente - Night Beat / Mucho Puente Plus
Tito Puente - Top Percussion/Dance Mania
The mambo has become fashionable again lately, but for Tito Puente it has never gone out of fashion. In 1957 he cut two stellar albums for RCA, but just how good they were didn't become obvious until the advent of the CD. The full, rich sound on these LPs is nothing short of astonishing. This is mambo at its most ecstatic: blasting brass, sensual saxes, and that irresistible Afro-Cuban rhythm section led by Tito, Ray Baretto and Mongo Santamaria. This set contains 23 titles, including '3-D Mambo', 'Mambo Gozon', 'Conga Alegre', 'Hot Timbales' .... etc. Ay! Ay! Ay!
Tito Puente - Vaya Puente
Codigo Music 2011 LP 18.00 €
Tito Puento - El Rey Bravo
recorded 1960-1962
Waxtime Records 2013 LP 17.00 €
Tokens - Wimoweh ! The Best Of The Tokens
20 biisiä mm "Lion Sleeps Tonight"
BMG 1994 CD 10.00 €
Tom Jones - The Singles + 2CD
50 tracks
BR Music 2002 2-CD 15.00 €
Tom Nordblom - En Lördagskväll I Folkets Park
23 tracks from 1966-1974
Star Club Records 1993 CD 15.00 €
Tommy Edwards - It's All In The Game - The MGM Recordings 2CD
Tommy Edwards shot to fame in 1958 with his ‘beat ballad’ update of the old standard It’s All In The Game, which topped the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, the R&B chart and the UK singles chart, selling 3.5 million copies worldwide.
It made a star out of the singer/songwriter from Richmond, Virginia, who was then 36 years old. Edwards had first recorded the song for MGM in 1951 but this remake for the rock’n’roll era transformed his career.
Edwards first made an impact as an R&B artist as early as 1946 when he penned ‘That Chick’s Too Young To Fry’ for Louis Jordan. Subsequently, his songs were recorded by Elvis Presley, Cliff Richard, the Four Tops and even Donny & Marie Osmond.
Tommy sadly passed away at the tender age of 47 but 15 October is now ‘Tommy Edwards Day’ in his home town as a mark of respect.
This 2-CD set offers four albums and several singles A’s and B’s from Tommy Edwards’ ‘purple patch’ with MGM, following the global success of It’s All In The Game.
All are taken from the original master tapes in the US MGM vaults, resulting in the majority of the tracks being presented in true stereo and have been re-mastered. Accompanied by a fully illustrated and annotated colour booklet.
The package includes his subsequent US hits: Please Love Me Forever (#61), Love Is All We Need (#15), remakes of two more of his earlier hits – Please, Mr. Sun (#11), The Morning Side Of The Mountain (#27) – Mr Melancholy Baby (#26), It’s Only The Good Times (#86), I’ve Been There (#53), I Looked At Heaven (#100), (New In) The Ways Of Love (#47), Honestly And Truly (#65), Don’t Fence Me In (#45), I Really Don’t Want To Know (#18) and It’s Not The End Of Everything (#78).
Shout Records 2012 CD 18.00 €
Tommy Garrett - 50 Guitars In Love Vol. 1-3 3CD
three classic LPs - all digitally remastered - on to three CDs.
Garrett Music 2007 CD-Box 25.00 €
Tommy Steele - Come On, Let's Go - The Very Best Of 3CD
This 3CD set featuring 17 UK Top 40 Hits. 68 tracks
Spectrum Music 2010 CD-Box 18.00 €
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22

Rock and roll news

2013-11-07
GOOFIN' RECORDS 30th Anniversary Party

2013-08-18
LEVYMESSUT / TAPAHTUMAT

2013-08-15
GOOFIN' RECORDS TULEVIA JULKAISUJA

2013-04-17
THE QUIETS The Many Faces Of The Quiets UUSI CD SAATAVANA !

2013-04-13
GOOFIN' RECORDS VESIVAHINKO / WATER DAMAGE

goofinrecords