Result of your query: 23 products
|Andrews Sisters - Some Sunny Day 4CD
'Some Sunny Day: The Songbook, The Energy and The Blend' is a one-of-a-kind box set from one of the most popular female vocal groups of the 20th Century!
Bringing together studio recordings that have NEVER before been available, with five full early 1950s albums, never before collected in one set!
Included are collaborations with: Tommy Dorsey, Guy Lombardo, Russ Morgan, Bing Crosby, Gordon Jenkins, Alfred Apaka, Al Jolson, Dick Haymes, Danny Kaye, Dan Dailey and Desi Arnaz.
'Sailor' and 'Good Night and Good Dreaming' - their very rare tracks recorded in London, England in 1961 are debuting on CD.
This comprehensive set with an introduction in the liner notes by Patty Andrews herself! Musically this marvellous set includes ballads, swing, hymns, Western tracks, Hawaiian songs, standards and seasonal material. This is one of Jasmine's 2012 highlights.
|Jasmine Records 2012||CD-Box||23.00 €
|Carl Story - Bluegrass, Gospel And Mountain Music
||Bear Family 2011||CD-Box||100.00 €
|Cliff Richard - Rock'n'Roll Years 4CD
4 CDs, 105 tracks
|Emi 2010||CD-Box||35.00 €
|Cliff Richard - Rockin' The 50's 4CD
4CD:tä = 89 biisiä
|Music Melon 2010||CD-Box||18.00 €
|Dick Damron - More Than Countryfied 3CD
CD DigiPac with 68-page booklet, 86 tracks, playing time 205:53. -- A comprehensive, complete collection of the early years of 'Canada's Willie Nelson': Dick Damron. The first of two Bear Family multi-disc collections to compile Dick Damron's career. One of Canada's greatest country music stars, and a member of the Canadian Country Music Hall Of Fame. Everything Dick recorded between 1959-1976, from his debut rockabilly single 'Gonna Have A Party' to his outlaw country era of the 1970s. Many performances reissued for the first time since their original vinyl release, including the rare '1867-1967: Canadiana Souvenir Album' of Canadian-Centennial celebration. Original versions of Dick Damron's biggest hits, including 'Hitch Hikin''; 'Mother Love And Country', 'The Long Green Line', and his career hit 'Countryfied', which was also a huge hit for George Hamilton IV. -- Dick Damron is one of Canada's musical treasures, with a long career in country music that spans six decades. Best known for his 'outlaw country' era of the 1970s, his friend George Hamilton IV calls Damron 'Canada's Willie Nelson.' This 3-CD collection rounds up the early years of Damron's career, from his 1959 rockabilly debut single 'Gonna Have A Party' to his hard country recordings made at Starday Studios in Nashville in the 1960s, his biggest career hit 'Countryfied' from 1970, and his 'outlaw' era breakthrough recordings from the 1970s produced by Joe Bob Barnhill. Many of these recordings are reissued on compact disc for the first time, including Damron's 1967 album of 'Canadiana' produced for Canada's Centennial celebration. 86 songs in all, this excellent collection is long overdue for one of Canada's greatest exports, Dick Damron.
|Bear Family 2011||CD-Box||50.00 €
|Duane Eddy - Twangin' From Phoenix To L.A. 5CD
5-CD boxed set (LP-size) with 84-page hardcover book, 148 tracks. Playing time: 357:38. - A truly epic 5-CD boxed set containing Duane Eddy's complete recordings for the Jamie label. This is one colossal hit-laden collection with 20 US and UK chart entries including 'Rebel Rouser', 'Cannonball', 'Peter Gunn', 'Yep', 'Forty Miles Of Bad Road', 'Some Kinda Earthquake', 'Shazam!', and 'Because They're Young'. There are 148 tracks including Eddy's first recording, 'Soda Fountain Girl' by Jimmy (Delbridge) and Duane, pre-Jamie versions of 'Ramrod' and 'Caravan' and a clutch of rare vocal tracks by other artists all of which feature Eddy's unmistakeable low-down fretwork. - The fabulous hardback book contains minutely detailed and insightful essays by Rob Finnis and Phoenix-based music historian John P. Dixon together with a full discography by the set's original producer, the late and much-missed Bob Jones. The photos too are beyond exceptional. Obsessive fans will relish the alternative takes in various overdubbed states and the fine array of items which were unissued prior to the first release of this magnificent collection in 1994.
|Bear Family 2011||CD-Box||115.00 €
|Elvis Presley - Elvis 75 - Good Rockin' Tonight 4CD Boxi
A Collection Fit For A King. The Definitive Elvis Presley Box Set. 4CDs = 100 songs.
Every side of ELvis: The Hits, Rarities, Deep Cuts, Film Songs & Live Recordings
New Liner Notes by Billy ALtman
Rare Photos & more
|Sony Music 2009||CD-Box||60.00 €
|Elvis Presley - G.I. Blues - The Cafe Europa Sessions 4CD
A special 4 CD set containing 4 hours of unreleased studio recordings, with alternate takes and Elvis studio banter, of all the songs including the original master recordings, cut for movie ?G.I. Blues?. These recordings are re-mastered in 24bit 192Khz Stereo. In addition, the set includes a 100 page book entertained with pages of unreleased photographs, memorabilia and, goes behind the scenes with full text and documentation and includes contributions from Ray Walker of the Jordanaires and Sid Tepper (who co- wrote the songs 'Shoppin Around' and the title song 'G.I.Blues').
|Memphis Recording Service 2011||CD-Box||50.00 €
|Elvis Presley - Gold - Greatest Hits 3CD
3CD box = 42 tracks. tin box
|Sony Music 2009||CD-Box||15.00 €
|Elvis Presley - King Of Rock'n'Roll - The Complete 50's Masters 5CD
||Sony Music Entertainment 2012||CD-Box||22.00 €
|Elvis Presley - Young Man With The Big Beat 5CD
THIS SUPER DELUXE EDITION CELEBRATES 1956 in style with this retro 12x12 format and
-2 CD's of original digitally remastered RCA master recordings
-1 CD of live performances including a complete unreleased concert from the
Municipal Auditorium, Shreveport, Louisiana; Little Rock, Arkansas and the New
Frontier Venus Room, Las Vegas
-1 CD of insightful outtakes that offer a fly-on-the-wall experience of an Elvis
-1 CD of revealing and rare spoken word recordings including The Truth About Me plus
outtakes, the complete TV Guide Presents Elvis and Colonel Tom Parker interviews;
the complete Warwick Hotel interview; the extremely rare Elvis RCA Victrola
-incredible 80-Page color 12 x 12 book with 12-month day-by-day chronology, rare
photos and memorabilia; including original RCA and Elvis Presley Enterprises
artifacts and documents.
-also included is a unique memorabilia envelope containing original size replicas
of; RCA's first ever poster for Elvis Young Man With The Big Beat; Mosque Theater
Poster, Venus Room Flyer for The New Frontier Hotel Appearance 1956; Original RCA
Order Form for Heartbreak Hotel ; unique Colonel Parker letter and Cotton Bowl
-plus 5 8 x10 photos suitable for framing
|Sony Music 2011||CD-Box||90.00 €
|Johnny Cash - The Complete Columbia Album Collection 63CD Box
JOHNNY CASH: THE COMPLETE COLUMBIA ALBUM COLLECTION.
63 CD:tä + kirja. Sisältää Cashin koko Columbia tuotannon vuodesta 1958 vuoteen 1990. Mukana Rich Kienzlen tekemä kirjanen.
Johnny Cash: The Complete Columbia Album Collection is a 63-CD treasure trove that will appeal equally to longtime Cash followers, as well as newcomers to his timeless body of work. Featuring 59 original album titles Cash recorded for Columbia, from 1958's "The Fabulous Johnny Cash" through the tow Highwayman albums of 1984 and 1990 (with Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson).
In addition to the seminal 59 albums are two new compilations:
singles plus - a 2CD collection of single sides that did not originally appear on albums, plus guest performances on other artists' albums among them Bob Dylan, The Carter Family, Mother Maybelle Carter, June Carter Cash, The Earl Scruggs Revue, Marty Robbins, Willie Nelson and Shel Silverstein (spanning 1958-1985).
Johnny Cash With His Hot And Blue Guitar is a 28-song collection of single and non-single classics during his Sun Records years, 1958-48.
“When one thinks of Johnny Cash’s recordings, one thing is certain. The Columbia years loom larger than any other phase. A star when he arrived in 1958, when he departed, he was an American icon.” (from the liner notes written by Rich Kienzle)
Representing the entirety of the musical performances released by the Man in Black on Columbia Records during his lifetime, JOHNNY CASH: THE COMPLETE COLUMBIA ALBUM COLLECTION is a 63-CD treasure trove that will appeal equally to longtime Cash followers, as well as new¬comers to his timeless body of music.
• 59 Columbia albums plus two new supplemental compilations make this the all-time, hands-down granddaddy of all Johnny Cash collections, period.
• 35 titles released for the first time on CD by Columbia/Legacy in the U.S.;
• The first 19 chronological titles released in monaural (mono) sound for the first time on CD by Columbia/Legacy in the U.S.
JOHNNY CASH: THE COMPLETE COLUMBIA ALBUM COLLECTION contains album rarities galore:
• The Gospel Road (double-album New Testament chronicle in song and story, 1972)
• Koncert V Praze – In Prague Live (1978 Czech recording, licensed to Supraphon, 1983)
• I Walk The Line and Little Fauss and Big Halsey original 1970 movie soundtracks
• The Christmas Spirit (1963) and Christmas – The Johnny Cash Family (1972) holiday celebrations
• and many more!
Checking in with his 59 original album titles for Columbia, from 1958’s The Fabulous Johnny Cash through the two Highwayman albums of 1985 and 1990 (with Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson), this impressive box set is living history. It shows Cash in command of his country & western and gospel roots, blues, straight-ahead rock and roll, the traditional balladry and folk music he loved so dearly, and much more.
Adding to those seminal 59 albums are two new compilations:
• The Singles, Plus – a 2-CD, 55-song collection of single sides that did not originally appear on albums, plus guest performances on other artists’ albums, among them Bob Dylan, the Carter Family, mother Maybelle Carter, June Carter Cash, the Earl Scruggs Revue, Marty Robbins, Willie Nelson, and Shel Silverstein (spanning 1958-85).
• Johnny Cash With His Hot & Blue Guitar – a 28-song collection of single and non-single tracks released during his Sun Records years, 1954-58, including “Hey Porter,” “Folsom Prison Blues,” “I Walk The Line,” “Cry! Cry! Cry!,” “Ballad Of A Teenage Queen,” “Big River,” and more.
This massive work was painstakingly compiled by award-winning producers Gregg Geller and Steve Berkowitz, who have supervised Legacy’s historic Johnny Cash reissue program for over a decade. The prestigious box set takes its place alongside similar attention-getting Columbia career retrospectives by Miles Davis, Tony Bennett, Dave Brubeck, and Billie Holiday.
• The physical box resembles the lift-off-lid design of The Complete Miles Davis Columbia Album Collection 70-CD box set issued in 2009.
• Each title is packaged as a mini-LP CD with its original artwork, including the five original gatefold albums in Cash’s Columbia discography.
• The accompanying will include a definitive 5,000-word liner notes essay by veteran annotator Rich Kienzle.
• Also included in the booklet is complete discographic information (songwriters, recording dates and cities, musicians, guest performers, producers, release dates, original catalog numbers and Billboard chart numbers for albums and single tracks, and more).
“Cash staked his claim and established himself at Sun; at Columbia, he defined himself for all time.” (Rich Kienzle)
JOHNNY CASH: THE COMPLETE COLUMBIA ALBUM COLLECTION
# Title Rec. Rel. Catalog
1. The Fabulous Johnny Cash 1958 1958 CL 1253
2. Hymns By Johnny Cash 1958-59 1959 CL 1284
3. Songs Of Our Soil 1958-59 1959 CL 1339
4. Now There Was A Song 1960 1960 CL 1463
5. Ride This Train 1959-60 1960 CL 1464
6. Hymns From The Heart 1961 1961 CL 1722
7. The Sound Of Johnny Cash 1961-62 1962 CL 1802
8. Blood, Sweat And Tears 1962 1962 CL 1930
9. Ring Of Fire: The Best Of Johnny Cash 1958-63 1963 CL 2053
10. The Christmas Spirit 1959-63 1963 CL 2117
11. Keep On The Sunny Side by the Carter Family 1963 1963 CL 2152
with special guest Johnny Cash
12. I Walk The Line 1963-64 1964 CL 2190
13. Bitter Tears: Johnny Cash Sings Ballads Of 1964 1964 CL 2248
The American Indian
14. * Orange Blossom Special 1964 1965 CL 2309
15. *# Johnny Cash Sings The Ballads Of The True West 1959-65 1965 C2L 38
16. * Everybody Loves A Nut 1965-66 1966 CL 2492
17. * Happiness Is You 1962-65 1966 CL 2537
18. * Carryin’ On With Johnny Cash and June Carter 1964-67 1967 CL 2728
19. * From Sea To Shining Sea 1967 1967 CL 2647
20. Johnny Cash At Folsom Prison (live) 1968 1968 CS 9639
21. The Holy Land 1968 1968 KCS 9726
22. Johnny Cash At San Quentin (live) 1969 1969 CS 9827
23. # Hello, I’m Johnny Cash 1969 1970 KCS 9943
24. The Johnny Cash Show 1970 1970 KC 30100
25. I Walk The Line original soundtrack 1970 1970 S 30397
26. Little Fauss and Big Halsey original soundtrack 1970 1970 S 30385
27. Man In Black 1971 1971 C 30550
28. A Thing Called Love 1971-72 1972 KC 31332
29. # America – A 200-Year Salute In Story and Song 1970-72 1972 KC 31645
30. # Christmas – The Johnny Cash Family 1972 1972 KC 31754
31. Any Old Wind That Blows 1972 1972 C 32091
32. # The Gospel Road [2-CD] 1971-72 1973 KG 32253
33. Johnny Cash and His Woman 1973 1973 C 32443
34. Johnny Cash pa Osteraker 1972 1973 CBS 65308
35. Ragged Old Flag 1974 1974 KC 32917
36. The Junkie And The Juicehead Minus Me 1973-74 1974 KC 33086
37. The Johnny Cash Children’s Album 1971-73 1975 C 32898
38. Johnny Cash Sings Precious Memories 1974 1975 C 33087
39. John R. Cash 1974 1975 KC 33370
40. Look At Them Beans 1975 1975 KC 33814
41. Strawberry Cake (live) 1975 1976 KC 34088
42. One Piece At A Time 1975-76 1976 KC 34193
43. The Last Gunfighter Ballad 1975-76 1977 KC 34314
44. The Rambler 1977 1977 KC 34833
45. I Would Like To See You Again 1976-77 1978 KC 35313
46. Gone Girl 1977-78 1978 KC 35646
47. Silver 1979 1979 JC 36086
48. Rockabilly Blues 1979-80 1980 JC 36779
49. Classic Christmas 1980 1980 JC 36886
50. The Baron 1980-81 1981 FC 37179
51. The Survivors Johnny Cash + Jerry Lee Lewis + 1981 1982 FC 37961
Carl Perkins (live)
52. The Adventures Of Johnny Cash 1981-82 1982 FC 38094
53. Johnny 99 1983 1983 FC 38696
54. Koncert V Praze – In Prague Live 1978 1983 Supraphon
1113-3278 55. Rainbow 1984-85 1985 FC 39951
56. Highwayman - Waylon Jennings + Willie Nelson + 1984-85 1985 FC 40056
Johnny Cash + Kris Kristofferson
57. Heroes with Waylon Jennings 1984-85 1986 FC 40347
58. Highwayman 2 - Waylon Jennings + Willie Nelson + 1989 1990 C 45240
Kris Kristofferson + Johnny Cash
59. At Madison Square Garden (live) 1969 2002 CK 86808
60. Johnny Cash With His Hot & Blue Guitar 1955-58 (2012) -
61. # The Singles, Plus (2-CD) 1958-85 (2012) -
* indicates original monaural (mono) recording
# indicates gatefold cover package
# # #
|Sony Music 2012||CD-Box||225.00 €
|Lonnie Donegan - The Lonnie Donegan Collection 5CD
5CDs = 108 tracks
|Spectrum Music 2010||CD-Box||23.00 €
|Marty Wilde - The Full Marty 3CD
This is the best Marty Wilde compilation ever issued
|Mercury Records 2010||CD-Box||18.00 €
|Patti Page - Near To You 4CD
Patti Page's record sales exceeded a staggering one hundred million! 'Tennessee Waltz' alone sold well over 10 million copies.
The 'Near To You' box set brings together all her major hits and million sellers, including: 'Old Cape Cod', 'Would I Love You', 'Mockin' Bird Hill', 'The Doggie in the Window', 'Mister and Mississippi', 'I Went to Your Wedding', 'You Belong to Me', 'Allegheny Moon', 'Left Right Out of Your Heart', 'All My Love', 'With My Eyes Wide Open', and more.
In addition to the plethora of hits are rare album tracks and later singles; many of which are debuting on CD.
With Patti continuing to fill auditoriums to this day, with a following that continues to amaze, this wonderful 4CD set truly does celebrate a career defining class!
|Jasmine Records 2011||CD-Box||22.00 €
|Tommy Steele - Come On, Let's Go - The Very Best Of 3CD
This 3CD set featuring 17 UK Top 40 Hits. 68 tracks
|Spectrum Music 2010||CD-Box||18.00 €
|VA: - British Beat Before The Beatles 3CD
Loistava kokoelma BRITTI ROCKIA JA BEATia ajalta ennen the Beatlesia 1955-1962
|EMI Records 2010||CD-Box||29.00 €
|VA: - Larkin's Jazz
4CDs = 81 tracks
|Proper 2010||CD-Box||20.00 €
|VA: - Nasty Rockabilly 10 CD Box
10CDs = 310 tracks + full color 28 page booklet (10" size). Label shots for every record + XXX-rated porno pictures .
|B-Sharp Records 2011||CD-Box||60.00 €
|VA: - The Music City Story 3CD
Ray Dobard’s Music City Records of Berkeley, California, across the Bay from San Francisco, is a catalogue of mythic proportions that has been cherished for decades by a small hardcore of R&B, vocal group and, latterly, soul fanatics. Based on the available evidence – 50-odd 45 and 78rpm releases – and a lot of hearsay and rumour, many have spent hours fantasising about the purported riches in the possession of its famously protective, zealous owner.
Ace Records is thus proud to unlock the Music City vault for the edification and entertainment of the world at large with the 3CD set “The Music City Story”, an unprecedented survey of the label’s 25-year operation, and an excellent primer for Ace’s forthcoming genre- and artist-based compilations of Music City material, telling the story with many rare gems from the catalogue and a surfeit of previously unissued goodies.
Although Ray Dobard experimented with recording a variety of genres, the legend of Music City is predicated on its role as a premier exponent of black rhythm and blues styles, with a strong regional flavour. Most significantly, the sound of Music City was street. Much of what appeared on the label and lies in its voluminous cache of unreleased recordings can be said to reflect the evolution of black popular music between the early 50s and the mid-1970s. It reflects reality: this is what was heard in clubs and juke joints, at high school auditoria and rec centres, rent parties or literally out on the sidewalk, with all the dissonance and unoriginality that might imply, but matched equally by huge, invigorating dollops of innocence and exuberance, and a surprising amount of inspiration.
Amongst the set’s 78 tracks are names familiar to doo wop and blues collectors – the Crescendos, Gaylarks, Rovers, 5 Lyrics, Alvin Smith etc – while behind several others lurk famous names (James Brown, Lou Rawls) or others soon to be famous (Sugar Pie DeSanto, members of Sly & the Family Stone). From the raucous jump blues of Del Graham’s ‘Your Money Ain’t Long Enough’ to the hip street soul of Darondo, the breadth of genres represented is extensive, but the overall emphasis in “The Music City Story” is upon the black vocal group, be it 50s, 60s or 70s vintage. It is the rich seam of Bay Area groups mined by Music City that collectors most closely associate with the label. Dobard had only a couple of minor hits – the 4 Deuces’ popular ‘W-P-L-J’, Johnny Heartsman’s raucous ‘Johnny’s House Party’ – but kept the tape machine running pretty much constantly for much of his quarter-century in the business.
It has been many years since as significant a stash as Music City’s has come to light, and accompanying the tantalising musical treats is an extensive, heavily-illustrated sleeve note detailing the label’s history. Given that the late Dobard was notorious evasive, an air of mystery has always surrounded his activities in music, but this is the first time a recounting of the Music City saga has been based upon hard data, rather than supposition. Documents, letters, tape box annotations, discographical notes, session chatter, even recorded phone conversations form a considerable body of evidence, that helps bring into focus what this fiercely independent and pioneering black entrepreneur achieved. Ray was no Dootsie Williams or Jake Porter, but nevertheless, a picture emerges of a fascinatingly complex figure, whose role in the black music scene in the mid-20th century cannot be discounted. As venerable East Bay bandleader Johnny Talbot puts it, “to me, Ray Dobard was the foundation of Bay Area music. There was hardly anyone who did anything later who didn’t bump into Ray, so he had to be a foundation.”
By Alec Palao (Ace Records)
|Ace Records 2011||CD-Box||40.00 €
|VA: - With My Little Ukulele In My Hand 4CD
4CDs = 104 tracks + 48 page illustrated booklet
|Proper 2008||CD-Box||20.00 €
|Vince Taylor & His Play-Boys - The Complete Works 1958-1965 3CD
||Universal Music 2012||CD-Box||35.00 €
|Willie Dixon - The Willie Dixon Story 4CD
||Proper 2012||CD-Box||20.00 €
DEKE DICKERSON PISTOKEIKALLE STADIIN !!
LEVYMESSUT / TAPAHTUMAT
GOOFIN' RECORDS TULEVIA JULKAISUJA
GOOFIN' RECORDS VESIVAHINKO / WATER DAMAGE