Result of your query: 11 products
|Edith Piaf - No Regrets 4CD
93 biisiä + 24 sivuinen bookletti
The unique and captivatingly gritty voice of Edith Piaf marked the French chanson of the 20th century. Her songs are timeless short stories of pain, irony and compassion for a human condition which reverberate even today. In an age when "keeping it real" has become the credo of many a generation, Edith Piaf's life, music and lyrics are as real as it gets.
All of the key Piaf songs are included: "Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien," "La Vie En Rose," "Milord," "Padam, Padam," "Autumn Leaves" and many more.
Proper Records presents the most comprehensive compilation on the market featuring more than 5 hours of digitally re-mastered tracks including a 24 page booklet with Edith's life story, discographical information and rare photos.
|Proper 2012||CD-Box||20.00 €
|Elvis Presley - The Complete '68 Comeback Special 4CD
In June of 1968 Elvis Presley made a television special to be aired in December 1968. He Accomplished two things, he saved his career and he made the best music of his life.
4 CDs - over 4 hours of music featuring the two black-leather sit-down shows, two taped rehearsals and production numbers.
32 page booklet with detailed liner notes and rare photos.
|Sony Music 2012||CD-Box||23.00 €
|Johnny Cash - The Complete Columbia Album Collection 63CD Box
JOHNNY CASH: THE COMPLETE COLUMBIA ALBUM COLLECTION.
63 CD:tä + kirja. Sisältää Cashin koko Columbia tuotannon vuodesta 1958 vuoteen 1990. Mukana Rich Kienzlen tekemä kirjanen.
Johnny Cash: The Complete Columbia Album Collection is a 63-CD treasure trove that will appeal equally to longtime Cash followers, as well as newcomers to his timeless body of work. Featuring 59 original album titles Cash recorded for Columbia, from 1958's "The Fabulous Johnny Cash" through the tow Highwayman albums of 1984 and 1990 (with Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson).
In addition to the seminal 59 albums are two new compilations:
singles plus - a 2CD collection of single sides that did not originally appear on albums, plus guest performances on other artists' albums among them Bob Dylan, The Carter Family, Mother Maybelle Carter, June Carter Cash, The Earl Scruggs Revue, Marty Robbins, Willie Nelson and Shel Silverstein (spanning 1958-1985).
Johnny Cash With His Hot And Blue Guitar is a 28-song collection of single and non-single classics during his Sun Records years, 1958-48.
“When one thinks of Johnny Cash’s recordings, one thing is certain. The Columbia years loom larger than any other phase. A star when he arrived in 1958, when he departed, he was an American icon.” (from the liner notes written by Rich Kienzle)
Representing the entirety of the musical performances released by the Man in Black on Columbia Records during his lifetime, JOHNNY CASH: THE COMPLETE COLUMBIA ALBUM COLLECTION is a 63-CD treasure trove that will appeal equally to longtime Cash followers, as well as new¬comers to his timeless body of music.
• 59 Columbia albums plus two new supplemental compilations make this the all-time, hands-down granddaddy of all Johnny Cash collections, period.
• 35 titles released for the first time on CD by Columbia/Legacy in the U.S.;
• The first 19 chronological titles released in monaural (mono) sound for the first time on CD by Columbia/Legacy in the U.S.
JOHNNY CASH: THE COMPLETE COLUMBIA ALBUM COLLECTION contains album rarities galore:
• The Gospel Road (double-album New Testament chronicle in song and story, 1972)
• Koncert V Praze – In Prague Live (1978 Czech recording, licensed to Supraphon, 1983)
• I Walk The Line and Little Fauss and Big Halsey original 1970 movie soundtracks
• The Christmas Spirit (1963) and Christmas – The Johnny Cash Family (1972) holiday celebrations
• and many more!
Checking in with his 59 original album titles for Columbia, from 1958’s The Fabulous Johnny Cash through the two Highwayman albums of 1985 and 1990 (with Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson), this impressive box set is living history. It shows Cash in command of his country & western and gospel roots, blues, straight-ahead rock and roll, the traditional balladry and folk music he loved so dearly, and much more.
Adding to those seminal 59 albums are two new compilations:
• The Singles, Plus – a 2-CD, 55-song collection of single sides that did not originally appear on albums, plus guest performances on other artists’ albums, among them Bob Dylan, the Carter Family, mother Maybelle Carter, June Carter Cash, the Earl Scruggs Revue, Marty Robbins, Willie Nelson, and Shel Silverstein (spanning 1958-85).
• Johnny Cash With His Hot & Blue Guitar – a 28-song collection of single and non-single tracks released during his Sun Records years, 1954-58, including “Hey Porter,” “Folsom Prison Blues,” “I Walk The Line,” “Cry! Cry! Cry!,” “Ballad Of A Teenage Queen,” “Big River,” and more.
This massive work was painstakingly compiled by award-winning producers Gregg Geller and Steve Berkowitz, who have supervised Legacy’s historic Johnny Cash reissue program for over a decade. The prestigious box set takes its place alongside similar attention-getting Columbia career retrospectives by Miles Davis, Tony Bennett, Dave Brubeck, and Billie Holiday.
• The physical box resembles the lift-off-lid design of The Complete Miles Davis Columbia Album Collection 70-CD box set issued in 2009.
• Each title is packaged as a mini-LP CD with its original artwork, including the five original gatefold albums in Cash’s Columbia discography.
• The accompanying will include a definitive 5,000-word liner notes essay by veteran annotator Rich Kienzle.
• Also included in the booklet is complete discographic information (songwriters, recording dates and cities, musicians, guest performers, producers, release dates, original catalog numbers and Billboard chart numbers for albums and single tracks, and more).
“Cash staked his claim and established himself at Sun; at Columbia, he defined himself for all time.” (Rich Kienzle)
JOHNNY CASH: THE COMPLETE COLUMBIA ALBUM COLLECTION
# Title Rec. Rel. Catalog
1. The Fabulous Johnny Cash 1958 1958 CL 1253
2. Hymns By Johnny Cash 1958-59 1959 CL 1284
3. Songs Of Our Soil 1958-59 1959 CL 1339
4. Now There Was A Song 1960 1960 CL 1463
5. Ride This Train 1959-60 1960 CL 1464
6. Hymns From The Heart 1961 1961 CL 1722
7. The Sound Of Johnny Cash 1961-62 1962 CL 1802
8. Blood, Sweat And Tears 1962 1962 CL 1930
9. Ring Of Fire: The Best Of Johnny Cash 1958-63 1963 CL 2053
10. The Christmas Spirit 1959-63 1963 CL 2117
11. Keep On The Sunny Side by the Carter Family 1963 1963 CL 2152
with special guest Johnny Cash
12. I Walk The Line 1963-64 1964 CL 2190
13. Bitter Tears: Johnny Cash Sings Ballads Of 1964 1964 CL 2248
The American Indian
14. * Orange Blossom Special 1964 1965 CL 2309
15. *# Johnny Cash Sings The Ballads Of The True West 1959-65 1965 C2L 38
16. * Everybody Loves A Nut 1965-66 1966 CL 2492
17. * Happiness Is You 1962-65 1966 CL 2537
18. * Carryin’ On With Johnny Cash and June Carter 1964-67 1967 CL 2728
19. * From Sea To Shining Sea 1967 1967 CL 2647
20. Johnny Cash At Folsom Prison (live) 1968 1968 CS 9639
21. The Holy Land 1968 1968 KCS 9726
22. Johnny Cash At San Quentin (live) 1969 1969 CS 9827
23. # Hello, I’m Johnny Cash 1969 1970 KCS 9943
24. The Johnny Cash Show 1970 1970 KC 30100
25. I Walk The Line original soundtrack 1970 1970 S 30397
26. Little Fauss and Big Halsey original soundtrack 1970 1970 S 30385
27. Man In Black 1971 1971 C 30550
28. A Thing Called Love 1971-72 1972 KC 31332
29. # America – A 200-Year Salute In Story and Song 1970-72 1972 KC 31645
30. # Christmas – The Johnny Cash Family 1972 1972 KC 31754
31. Any Old Wind That Blows 1972 1972 C 32091
32. # The Gospel Road [2-CD] 1971-72 1973 KG 32253
33. Johnny Cash and His Woman 1973 1973 C 32443
34. Johnny Cash pa Osteraker 1972 1973 CBS 65308
35. Ragged Old Flag 1974 1974 KC 32917
36. The Junkie And The Juicehead Minus Me 1973-74 1974 KC 33086
37. The Johnny Cash Children’s Album 1971-73 1975 C 32898
38. Johnny Cash Sings Precious Memories 1974 1975 C 33087
39. John R. Cash 1974 1975 KC 33370
40. Look At Them Beans 1975 1975 KC 33814
41. Strawberry Cake (live) 1975 1976 KC 34088
42. One Piece At A Time 1975-76 1976 KC 34193
43. The Last Gunfighter Ballad 1975-76 1977 KC 34314
44. The Rambler 1977 1977 KC 34833
45. I Would Like To See You Again 1976-77 1978 KC 35313
46. Gone Girl 1977-78 1978 KC 35646
47. Silver 1979 1979 JC 36086
48. Rockabilly Blues 1979-80 1980 JC 36779
49. Classic Christmas 1980 1980 JC 36886
50. The Baron 1980-81 1981 FC 37179
51. The Survivors Johnny Cash + Jerry Lee Lewis + 1981 1982 FC 37961
Carl Perkins (live)
52. The Adventures Of Johnny Cash 1981-82 1982 FC 38094
53. Johnny 99 1983 1983 FC 38696
54. Koncert V Praze – In Prague Live 1978 1983 Supraphon
1113-3278 55. Rainbow 1984-85 1985 FC 39951
56. Highwayman - Waylon Jennings + Willie Nelson + 1984-85 1985 FC 40056
Johnny Cash + Kris Kristofferson
57. Heroes with Waylon Jennings 1984-85 1986 FC 40347
58. Highwayman 2 - Waylon Jennings + Willie Nelson + 1989 1990 C 45240
Kris Kristofferson + Johnny Cash
59. At Madison Square Garden (live) 1969 2002 CK 86808
60. Johnny Cash With His Hot & Blue Guitar 1955-58 (2012) -
61. # The Singles, Plus (2-CD) 1958-85 (2012) -
* indicates original monaural (mono) recording
# indicates gatefold cover package
# # #
|Sony Music 2012||CD-Box||209.00 €
|Louvin Brothers - The Christian Life -The Definitive Louvin Brothers Story 4CD
||Proper Records 2013||CD-Box||20.00 €
|Otis Redding - The Complete Stax / Volt Singles Collection 3CD
Every Stax, Volt & Atco 45s. 70 tracks on 3 CDs including hits and B-sides in its original, speaker-rattling mono mix, many on CD for the first time.
|Shout 2013||CD-Box||50.00 €
|Ray Charles - Seven Classic Albums Plus Bonus Singles Vol. 2 4CD
||Real Gone Music 2012||CD-Box||10.00 €
|Tubby Hayes - Little Giant Steps 4CD
||Proper 2013||CD-Box||20.00 €
|VA: - Complete Pop Instrumental Hits of The Sixties Vol. 2 3CD
No words can describe this great second release from Complete 60s Records - because there are no words! This exciting new label from England is undertaking an unprecedented project to compile every single Billboard Hot 100 instrumental hit of the 1960s. Complete Pop Instrumental Hits of the Sixties, Vol. 2 - 1961 is the second in a series of releases that will definitively document the decade when the pop instrumental genre truly reached its zenith. (The first volume - 1960 - is still available.)
Rock, rhythm 'n' blues, country, and orchestral instrumental singles all vied for a spot in the Hot 100 weekly charts. Hundreds of them earned that coveted spot in history, and when this project is complete you'll own them all in the order they peaked on the charts! That way, you can experience them the way the world did in 1961. You'll hear how surf music evolved, how rock combos and orchestral arrangers influenced each other, and how easy listening emerged as a distinct sound during this golden decade.
Bert Kaempfert, Al Caiola, Billy Vaughn, Sandy Nelson, The Ventures - these giants of the genre are all here on Complete Pop Instrumental Hits of the Sixties, Vol. 2 - 1961. But, so are The Viscounts, The Texans, The Don Shirley Trio & Jack Eubanks. Who, you ask? All of them scored instrumental hits in 1961, but none of them have ever been on a CD before now. In fact, this 86-track, 3-CD set includes no less than 17 CD debuts and dozens of genuinely rare tracks - 50 in true stereo. That's nearly three & a half hours of music!
The research team at Complete 60s combed the vaults for the best possible sources for these wordless wonders, making sure to locate the original hit versions in true stereo whenever possible. Then, no less than three sound engineers carefully remastered the original recordings until the twangy guitars, pounding drums, and soaring strings practically leap out of your speakers. You'll be speechless! Thank goodness, however, writer Greg Adams wasn't at a loss for words. His detailed, 28-page liner notes include biographies of all 53 artists, plus release notes and chart information for every track.
The same creative folks who lovingly compile those great Eric CDs in the States are working on this project, so you know there's the same commitment to high quality sound and attention to detail missing from so many oldies collections. Why settle for less? Why take a chance with risky, off-brand, mediocre MP3 downloads of dubious origin? Simply put, if you love instrumentals (of any kind), Complete Pop Instrumental Hits of the Sixties is the final word!
|Hasmick Promotions 2012||CD-Box||35.00 €
|VA: - The Texas Box 10 CD
10 CDs + LP size hard cover book (200 pages)
|Be Sharp Records 2013||CD-Box||185.00 €
|Ventures - Big Box Of the Ventures 6CD
|Floating World Records 2013||CD-Box||20.00 €
|Vince Taylor & His Play-Boys - The Complete Works 1958-1965 3CD
||Universal Music 2012||CD-Box||35.00 €